Welcome to MYWEB SOLUTIONS
Do you need a website?
Many of you who is not having a website i.e. not having a internet presence may find themselves in two minds for example
- Should I have a website?
- Should I not have a website?
The answer to the above question can be easily answered if you can evaluate and take in to consideration the points I mention below:
- Now India ranks as the third largest Internet users in the world next only to US and China. Its internet users may well exceed 25 crores by the end of 2013. More and more people find it convenient to transact through web or at least do research on Internet before going to the physical shop.
- Think of Railway Ticket sold through IRCTC even at a additional charge than sold at the counter and yet so many people find it convenient to buy it online.
- Again Internet Banking is another example of Internet usage as to how many people turn to Internet for banking.
- Online portals like flikpart, ebay, amazon are some examples of online usage and even online transactions (E-commerce)
Customer Master Agreement
Registrar Registrant Agreement for Domain Names
Customer Agreement for Domain Names
Customer Agreement for Web Services
Customer Agreement for Digital Certificates
Customer Hosting Product Agreement
# Registrant shall further endeavour to familiarize themselves with the Registrants' Benefits and Responsibilities applicable while registering gTLDs.
# Registrant is encouraged to refer to ICANN published Registrant Educational Materials.
We are confident that you'll be pleased with the MYWEB SOLUTIONS performance and support, however for your peace of mind we offer a no-quibble 30 day Money Back Guarantee on all web hosting plans. We take pride in our business so we'll probably ask you why you are leaving, but you will get a refund of hosting fees (remainder of the term) within 72 hours of requesting it.
The refund will exclude any fees for domain registration, the domain will still belong to you and you can use it with any hosting company by updating the Nameservers in the client area.
Please note if hosting space is bundled with free domain, the actual cost of Domain without promo price will be deducted. If the cost of the domain without promo exceeds the total amount paid by you there there will not be any refund in that case.
Our money back guarantee does not apply to purchases of Domain Names or SSL certificates, once purchased we cannot cancel them.
Regarding the fraud case or unauthorised payment account cannot be cancelled under refund policy unless its proven by the affected party.
Accounts terminated for abuse (such as Spamming, or other usage against our Acceptable Usage Policy) shall not be refunded at anytime. Refund in the event of Network or Server outage..
Credits shall not be provided to you in the event that you have no Web Site Availability resulting from (i) Scheduled maintenance, (ii) Your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities or applications, or (iii) Circumstances beyond MYWEB SOLUTIONS's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of your Web Site.
There might come a time when you cannot access your website or any other service. This is not necessarily due to MYWEB SOLUTIONS. Perhaps your ISP is experiencing technical difficulties, or there might be a routing problem between your ISP and MYWEB SOLUTIONS, making communication difficult or impossible. We cannot bear the responsibility of such problems. Our monitoring agents determine the uptime of our service, and not any one client's experience.
The hosting is provided on Linux Server.
- The hosting space is 500MB.(The 500MB hosting space is more than enough for most websites including Dynamic websites based on Joomla, Wordpress and even E-commerce Sites based on Magento(with limited Products). Most joomla, Wordpress sites normally doesn't take up more than 200mb.) We believe that the unlimited hosting offer by many hosting companies is just a marketing gimmick with lots of hidden conditions in there.
- The support for PHP 5.3.10 (default)
- PHP 5.4.12 can be selected from Control Panel.
- Dedicated PHP.INI is provided with every hosting, which can be customized in Control Panel.
- If any other PHP version is needed by the client, it can be provided on request up to PHP 5.6
- Database Version is MYSQL - 5.5.52 - One Database is free with every hosting package.
We assure our client for the best of our services. Should you face any issue please do not hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to extend any kind of help.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to San Sadak, Near Bhubaneswari Temple Sambalpur - 768001 Odisha India.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.